Advertising on Fanfare's sites
Listen to audio in the Fanfare Archive: You can now provide Fanfare subscribers with sample audio clips at the Fanfare Archive for a nominal fee. Samples can be of any length, and the links will be placed next to reviews of your CDs, whether they’re new or old. Learn more and listen...
Advertise in the Fanfare Archive: Your ad will be displayed on all Fanfare Archive articles matching a Fanfare headnote keyword like your name or your label name, and your ad graphic will also be displayed on all index pages containing matching articles. Learn more...
Advertise in fanfaremag.com Fanfare welcomes advertisers to this site. Banner ad rates are $195 for one month or $150 per month for three months.
For magazine display ad rates or to advertise on this site, please contact the Fanfare publisher, Joel Flegler, at
Fanfaremag.com general guidelines:
- File formats: Static PNG or JPG, animated GIF, or Flash SWF files, 30,000 byte maximum file size, 72dpi. If you provide a SWF file, also provide the corresponding PNG or JPG static image with your request and embed your URL into your SWF file.
- Links: A click on each ad will go to a specific web address, so provide the address that goes with the ad.
- Ad Location: Ads will be rotated in one of three places on all pages, depending on the ad size: right column, top banner (to the right of the Fanfare logo) and bottom (below all content in the center column). Ads from the printed magazine will also be shown on the Advertisers page and the advertiser name will be displayed on the Home page. The best ad placement is in the top banner, where it will be seen by the most readers, followed by right column, then bottom of page.
Fanfaremag.com ad sizes:
- Top Banner: 60 pixels high by 468 pixels wide.
- Right column: Height is no greater than 240 pixels. Width is no greater than 125 pixels. Up to 4 ads may be displayed at once in the right column.
- Bottom: Height is no greater than 750 pixels. Width is 500 pixels.
We want to help our advertisers succeed. If you have requirements or ideas not covered above, please let us know. Send all web and print ads to us at